Gilsen Ltd Videos – some of our successful jobs:
DRY ICE BLASTING
- Cleaning radiators and enclosure walls inside a wood veneer drier
- Cleaning dried ink and debris from printing press tread plates and steps:
- Cleaning a Heidelberg printing press
- Removing dried flour dough from a bakery balance weave conveyer
- Removing build up of oil based grime from bakery dough trolleys:
- A short video showing various aspects of this blasting method
- Maize bin paint & rust removal
- Helicopter air frame surface preparation
- Vineyard frost windmall towers refurbishment
From Modern Marvels – a short informative piece about dry ice blasting;
Gilsen Ltd use Geoblaster vapour blast equipment
1. Report on how dry ice blasting used during packing machinery maintenance reduced downtime by 60%.
2. Technical paper describing trial using dry ice blasting for shot peening.
3. Article from Pharma + Food International 2000. Describes the dry ice blasting process and gives examples of use within the food industry.
4. Article from Stainless Steel World April 2006. Dry Ice Blasting of Stainless Steel. A discussion on surface rust formation on stainless steel, the issues with cleaning and how dry ice blasting has been used successfully for that purpose.
5. Press Release from Cryonomic. A brief report on the use of dry ice blasting to reduce production equipment cleaning time by 75% at General Mills factory.
6. Paper from 13th CIRP International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, 2006. A technical discussion on cleaning and de-coating materials for recycling, using dry ice blasting and laser processing. Describes tests using both technologies individually and a combined hybrid method.
Information Pack mail out
If you prefer hard copy, send for our free information pack.
Email your address to: email@example.com
Industry specific case studies - just state which industry area you are interested on.